Are you ready to take your photography skills
to the next level?
Bristol Photographic Society welcomes you to our 2020 Annual Photography Course. This established and successful course has been running for over 50 years.
It’s open to anyone seeking to improve their photography skills – If you have no experience you are still welcome – just bring your digital camera.
This unique course includes;
– Know your Camera
– Holiday and Travel
– Action & Street Photography
– Studio Photography & Other Portraiture
– Available Light Photography & Other Special Situations
– Natural History Photography
– Image Editing
Practical Sessions & Workshops;
– Practice Composition & Camera Settings
– Landscape Photography
– Night Photography
– Studio Photography
– Introduction into Image Editing
plus regular interactive review sessions.
* Exception of 4 trips that fall on either Sat/Sun
** On completion of a BPS Membership Form
Got an Enquiry about our Photography Course?