Are you ready to take your photography skills
to the next level?
Bristol Photographic Society welcomes you to our 2021 Annual Photography Course. This established and successful course has been running for over 50 years. The course will continue within the Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidelines.
It’s open to anyone seeking to improve their photography skills – If you have no experience you are still welcome.
We will review in 2021 if the lectures will take place at our premises or by using Zoom with our very experienced club lecturers.
This unique course includes;
– Know your Camera
– Holiday and Travel
– Action & Street Photography
– Studio Photography & Other Portraiture
– Available Light Photography & Other Special Situations
– Natural History Photography
– Image Editing
Practical Sessions & Workshops;
(The Practicals will take place within Corona (COVID-19) Virus guidelines.)
– Practice Composition & Camera Settings
– Landscape Photography
– Night Photography
– Studio Photography
– Introduction into Image Editing
plus regular interactive review sessions. Picture reviews will be online with students pictures.
* Exception of 4 trips that fall on either Sat/Sun
** On completion of a BPS Membership Form
Got an Enquiry about our Photography Course?